Port Washington not-for-profit gets a new look!
The Greater Port Washington Business Improvement District (GPWBID) is a not-for-profit organization located in Port Washington, New York which plays a vital role in the community by helping many start-ups and local businesses.
Mariann Dalimonte, Executive Director of the BID contacted Hummingbird Web Design through a recommendation from the Port Washington Chamber of Commerce. It wasn’t long before the much awaited project was underway. After careful analysis of the old website, our team mapped out some strategies and set the goals:
- redesign the website with a modern welcoming look that encourages visitors to learn all the town has to offer
- create content that clarifies the organizations role in the community
- organize text and images to ensure easy navigation
- create a subscription form that collects addresses in a database for future mailings and promotions
- establish photo galleries that aesthetically display the current Port Washington as well as its rich history
- a responsive WordPress theme was chosen to ensure that the site performs well on mobile devices
Check it out http://portwashingtonbid.org/