Are you a small business owner who fits this profile?
- you need to increase your web presence in order to stay competitive
- your current website is doing nothing for you and you’re tired of the high prices your webmaster is charging
- you want to get ranked organically in search results and don’t want to pay through the nose for it
- you have a low marketing budget
- you’re too busy to do it yourself
- you need your website to be responsive
What else do you need?
We’re here to help all you small business owners with essential online marketing tools.
Sometimes I think our own competitors are getting a bit pissed off at us. I don’t completely blame them because we’re offering some pretty low prices. The truth is web marketing is changing and one reason is due to the continued emergence of drop and drag website builders. These platforms have made it somewhat easy for the novice to create their own website. But although these seemingly inexpensive and convenient options are attractive to the small business owner they are not a “cure all”. The issue with these site builders is yes, you can design a website but more importantly, do you really know how to develop it and optimize it?
If you can and have the time to design an aesthetically pleasing website and do all the research to ensure its developed properly and optimized with relevant keywords then I congratulate you. However – you are not the client we’re looking for.
We’re looking for hard working small business owners who:
- just don’t have the time to do it themselves
- have high standards and value good web design
- trust that an experienced web marketer knows the trends and proper use of the ever changing technology
- who know it’s time they make their website responsive because over 50% of the people searching for goods and services are doing it on mobile devices.
Here’s another little interesting statistic – 61% of people have a better opinion of brands when they offer a good mobile experience
via Smart Insights
Do you have other marketing needs that aren’t being met? I’d love to know what they might be and truly want to be of help. Please post your comments and let’s get the conversation going.
There’s also 3 ways you can contact us. [et-button-white label=”Lets Do It” link=”/contact-us”]